Our well equipped clubhouse is available for private hire to club and non-club members. Terms and conditions are as follows:
Clubhouse Hire – Terms and Conditions August 2015
General Booking Requirements
- All bookings will be made at the discretion of the Clubhouse Manager in consultation with the Management Committee, and will be taken on a 'first come first served basis'.
- Each booking is for a Day (10 AM to 5 PM) or an Evening (6 PM to Midnight). There may be additional charges if the hours requested are longer.
- To secure the booking the deposit must be paid within 7 days of the booking and is not returnable if the booking is cancelled within 4 weeks of the hire date. The deposit is returnable within 14 days of the event, subject to no breakages and the clubhouse cleaned to an acceptable standard.
- The hirer will be responsible for ensuring that their guest's behaviour remains appropriate at all times."
- Complete payment for the hire must be made two weeks prior to the event.
- The kitchen must be left clean and all equipment, crockery, and cutlery must be replaced in the appropriate place. Damages must be reported. Anyone hiring the clubhouse will be expected to ensure that it is cleaned after use or the cleaning charge will be applied to the deposit
- Drink must not be bought into the clubhouse under any circumstances.
- The maximum number of guests is 200.
Hire Charges – All Prices are Exclusive of VAT, which will be added to the invoice.
Clubhouse Hire – includes Function Room and Kitchen £75.00
Bar – Day Per Hour £10.00
Bar – Evening – Per Session £60.00
Discounts are availabe for Member Bookings and details may be obtained from the Clubhouse Manager.
Please complete the form below,
Or Call the Clubhouse Manager for more information on booking the Club